Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Gourmet 4 Pcs French Fry Holder Modern Design with Ceramic French Fry Cone and Dip Cups on a Stainless Steel Frame Perfect for Fries Chips and Dip

I love making home made french fries. But when making dinner we never have anywhere to put them. I am very ocd about my food touching each other. Yes i know i am a weirdo.




This french fire cone is made out of stainless steel. It comes with a ceramic cone shape bowl to put your fries in. Then also two little bowls to put dipping sauce in. This is perfect for sharing and if you have kids. I wish this set had two of the cones but it doesn't it only has the one.  When fries are in it you don't have to worry about them touching your food or them falling out.  This would make a great gift. I want to get another one so i don't have to share with my husband.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: