Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Ruzishun Women's Sexy Lingerie White Lace Nightwear Perspective Sleepwear Underwear (XXL)

My husband and i our suffering from infertility and after a while it gets to the point where sex is boring. So i figured why not i would get this i loved it online and figured he would love it to.


Once i got it i love how it came in a resealable package that i could store it in. This come with a string thong is the best way to put it. The underwear the front is a white lace. The  nightgown is super cute online. In person to be honest it's not what i thought. I am a big chested girl and this just did not sit right. It was scratchy when i wore it.  I don't like where the hooks are to me it was very difficult to close  myself. And the tie around i think it could do without that. After wearing it the first time after washing it of course. The under wear was a rolled up mess. I couldn't get it to go back to the way it was suppose to be. Yes i have some curves and a big butt as my husband would say but honestly this was cheaply made.  I tried so hard to love this and i just cant.  I wont ever wear it again. I had to throw the underwear out because it was a nightmare. The actual night gown is to scratchy against my skin. I don't like the way it fits.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: