Thursday, March 10, 2016

Bravit Professional Blender Bottle Stainless Steel with Multi Function Including Pulse Blend and Go with 28oz Cup

I have been on a smoothie kick lately every morning i make one.  I have the old fashion blender and i hate it. So i decided it was time to get up with today's world and get the one with the travel glass.



This blender is super easy to use.  You plug the base into an outlet and then on the front is a knob that you turn pulse or low and high then off. Simple as that.  First thing i did was wash the cup it came with because you never know what is on it. After that i added everything i wanted in to make my smoothie.   This blender is so much smaller and takes up very little space. I love it so much it's time to get rid of the beast.  I love how you can blend and drink from the same cup.  The blades on this blender are stainless steel so they will last a long time.  It comes with two cups and two lids so even my husband can enjoy a smoothie.   This works just like the bullet.  It would make a great gift for anyone who loves to enjoy home made ice cream or heck a smoothie on the go.



I did get this blender for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: