Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Naztech N750 Emerge Universal Wireless Bluetooth Headset, Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android and Other Leading Smartphones

My Bluetooth headset my husband got me a couple of years ago finally kicked the bucket. So i have been looking for a new. I couldn't find any i liked. He got me one but i didn't like how it fit in my ear. So he ended up keeping it. I took a chance and got this one. So happy i did.




This bluetooth comes in a great packaging. I will admit i did struggle to open it but my husband got it open for me.

Inside was the following.

1 bluetooth headset
1 manual
1 usb cord
1 car charger adapter
1 extra ear cushion


First thing i did was charge the bluetooth up.  This took about an hour and half to fully charge. Once it was charged i grabbed the manual to see how to pair it to my phone. Since turning it on wasn't working. To pair it to your phone you need to turn it on and then hold the power button for a few seconds for it to flash from green to red. Once it does this then go to your phone and hit search. Once it finds it click connect. In the manual it did say if it ask for a password to use the code in there. Mine didn't. So once it was hooked up i put it in my ear and then called my mother. I said to her hello can you hear me clearly. She said wow yes no static or background noise. To me when getting a bluetooth that is a huge plus.  It comes with two different ear pieces so you can get the right one to fit in your ear without being in pain.  I am beyond amazed at this bluetooth so much my husband now wants it. So i plan to get him one.

I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: