Monday, March 28, 2016

Women's Elastic Waist Tiered Crochet Lace Scallop Hem Casual Mini Shorts

I love the look of theses shorts so much. I can never find them in town to fit me. A lot of the ones i find have a zipper on the side and i don't like that.


Theses shorts on amazon come in several colors such as tan. black, pink. white, turquoise. I got them in tan I do want to order more and get other colors.  One thing i noticed with theses shorts is the sheer material they used is see through so you will need to wear under wear that will not be noticeable.  They come in sizes small- x-large. I got them in x-large and they fit perfectly. I am one of those women who is blessed with a big butt.  I would suggest theses to anyone i know they are super cute.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: