Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Walknbook 10.1 Inch Tablet

I own a couple different tablets. But this is my first windows one. When i first got this i was so excited. I took it out of the box and charged it up.


Inside the box has the following.

1 tablet
1 keyboard with built in case
1 usb cord
1 ac adapter cord.
1 manual


Before charging this tablet take off all the plastic wrapping. This tablet is white and has some weight to it. While that was charging i took out the case and keyboard. wanted to make sure i didn't have to charge the keyboard to but you don't. Once it was charged i put it in the case and it just snaps into place. At first i have to admit i hated the case. I couldn't figure out how to get it to stand up to use it as a computer. I then went back online and noticed that it folds.  The case is all magnetic so it folds into a triangle to make a pop up stand to support it.  I then turned it on. I started to set it up this took about a good 25 minutes.  It's a lot different than a android tablet. This runs Microsoft and i couldn't remember my password. Once i got it load I then went um how do i work this. It comes with internet explorer on it. Me personally i don't like that browser so i downloaded google chrome and changed it to my main browser. I then went and changed my background.  I then went to youtube and checked out the sound and picture quality. I have to admit i was very impressed with it.  This is running windows 10. Which is the first device i own that has it. I was rather confused on how to use it. I know it's going to take more than a week to get use to it.  This tablet has dual cameras which are both only 2 mp. It's really low quality. I think they should have bumped this part up. But i don't plan to use it for a camera. The keys on the keyboard work great and don't stick which is a huge plus for me.  Overall i am very impressed with this tablet and i see it getting a lot of use out of it for my business once i figure out how to use it more.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: