Tuesday, March 15, 2016

ACEVIVI 50W Electric Hair Straightener Comb Heating Detangling Hair Brush Pink

I have wavy curly hair. I love straightening my hair I have been wanting one a brush straightener for a long time. This one is the best i have seen so far.



This brush comes in four different colors i got it in pink.  First thing i love about this brush is where the buttons are. The last brush straightener i got the controls where on the side and it made it very difficult to use. This one is up on top of the handle and they left enough room where you can hold it without hitting them.  To me that is a huge plus. This one is super easy to use simply plug it in then turn it on. There is 5 little lights on the handle. If you hit the plus it will let you adjust by hitting the plus and to turn down hit the minus button.  The cord on this is a swivel so it moves with you. I really enjoyed this brush.  It only takes a few minutes to heat up.  I did notice the back of the brush gets hot which is normal because of where the heating functions  is.  This was easy to brush through your hair it did not catch or get stuck. It leaves your hair straight and smooth. I did have a little bit of fly a ways but that is normal. This is the best brush i like it better than the one i have tried before.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




1 comment:

Angie said...

get a try karmin :D