Monday, March 14, 2016

Artelegno Solid Beech Wood 9 Slot Classic Knife Block, Luxurious Italian Collection by Master Craftsmen Displays High-End Knives Elegantly, Eco-friend

I have been looking for a new knife block for months. Mine that i had got ruined by water when we had some issues.  I looked everywhere in stores but could never find one that held 9 in stores. So i turned to amazon. I loved this one so much.



This wood block is a nice smooth tan wood color.  It looks very elegant in my kitchen. I love how it holds 9 different knives. Plus i use the big slot on the bottom of the kitchen scissors. I don't know if your like me but i hate having to dig through a draw for them.  I also wanted to get the knives out of the draw to. Always makes me nervous sticking my hand in there to grab one. My husband has some really big chopping knives he uses.  This block has a fresh wood smell.  If you like the smell of wood then you will love this.  One thing i did notice with this block compared to my other one is the holes are cut all the way through that means dirt wont get trapped in the slots.  This block is so worth the money.



I did get this block for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: