Monday, March 21, 2016

E-joy® 360 Degree Rotatable Clip-On Fan USB Powered Table Fan Desktop Fan Electronic Cooling fan (Model 1)

I have been looking for another clip fan to put inside the golf cart when we play golf. With us living in florida it gets super hot. Sometimes i just cant handle it. But with fans it makes it a lot better.



This fan is light weight and love how i can take it on the go with me.  This is powered by a usb cord.  You can clip this fan to anything and angle it the way you want.  It has two adjustable speeds.  I have to be honest this fan blows a lot more air than i thought it would. I am so happy i got it.  It is rather quite when running.  This fan is so worth the money. I am going to get another one to use at home in my office.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: