Monday, March 21, 2016

iSirius Contoured Sleep Mask & Blindfold With Ear Plug, Super Comfortable Eye Mask With Carry Case For Travel, Shift Work & Meditation

I suffer from migraines really bad. The only way to ease them some is to block out sound and light. I have a fish tank in our bedroom so sound and light get a little tough. I have gotten use to the sound but the light is what gets me. So i thought about getting a sleep mask.




I did use this that night i had a migraine so bad. I put this on my head and sized it to fit me just right. This is super comfy on. I really love how you are able to adjust it to fit any size head.  This sleep mask is good for sleeping in or just relaxing to block out light. It does come with it's carrying case so if you travel you will never loose it.  I really enjoyed this one and i was able to sleep all night without taking it off.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: