Monday, March 21, 2016

Funny Mug - Gives No Fucks Coffee Mug 11 oz Coffee Cup Inspiration Gifts

I love having tea or coffee in the morning and at night. I have several mugs but this one is my new favorite.



This mug can be used for hot or heck even cold drinks. The other day i used it to drink a soda. It held one can of 7.5 ounce can of pepsi.  The saying on this cup is to cute and is printed on both sides. I really love the handle on this cup it fits in my hand just right and doesn't cut into my hand like some cups i have used in the past.  It is dishwasher and microwave safe huge plus in my house. This would make a great gift to make anyone smile. I love this cup and i have been using it a lot more. Like i mentioned with the saying on the cup you can use it for just about any drink your heart desires.  My husband wants me to get him one so i will be ordering another one.



I did get this cup for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: