Sunday, March 27, 2016

Quick Charge 2.0 Veepeak 30W 2 Port USB Car Charger Adaptive Fast Charging for Samsung Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge/ Note 5/ Note Edge, HTC M8 M9, Sony Xperia Z

My husband is always taking my car charger for his work truck. He has the worst luck keeping them. He is always breaking them or doing something. So I had to get a new one. I told him this one is off limits.




This car charger plugs into the cigarette lighter. It's light weight and best thing about it is you can charge two things at once. You will need another USB cord but those are cheap enough to get. This does work with several different phones. I have the Samsung galaxy s6 and it charges my phone just right.  I like having this as it's easier to charge my phone when it's dying when i am on the go. They are very simple to use just push it into the cigarette holder and then plug the USB cord into it then other end into your phone.  This will only charge your phone if your car is on. Once you shut it off it stops. I know the last one i had charged when the engine was off. I loved that one but my husband took it. But this one works just fine for me. I will be getting another one in case he looses the one he has so he doesn't have to take mine.




I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: