Thursday, March 17, 2016

LivingAid Double Corner Shelf ,19x19x30cm

My bathroom counter is super tiny and between my husband stuff and mine it starts to look cluttered. I have been looking for a while for something to put things on to help cut down on the clutter.




This double corner shelf is made very well. This is 11.8 high by 7.5 wide by 7.9 long. This  does come with mounts and screws to mount it to the wall if you wanted to. But when i tried this it was very awkward.  So i just let let it sit on my counter.  I took the top shelf and my husband took the bottom. He puts his shaving cream and razor on it and on the top i have a container of face cream and a face washer.  This is a great little stand you could use it for just about anything doesn't have to be in the bathroom.



I did get this for free  in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: