Friday, March 4, 2016

Alpine Neighbor Door Mat | Washable Indoor/Outdoor Low Profile Doormat | Entrance Rug Floor Mats for Front Outside Doors Patio Grass Snow Scraper Clea

I have been needing a new outside door mat for a while now. I just couldn't bring my self to spend  an arm and a leg to get something you wipe your feet on. So i went to amazon and found this nothing special or fancy. But it will do the job.



This mat comes rolled. You will need to lay it flat with something on the ends for a couple days. Also it does have a funky odor to it. I stuck it in my garage to air out and lay flat. After 4 days I stuck it outside. My husband came home and goes wow you broke down and bought a new mat. I just giggled and said yes.  This mat comes in two colors i got it in charcoal.  This mat is 27x 17" it is a good size.  You can use this mat inside or outside.  This mat is super soft but grabs dirt and grass like it's nothing. I like that. This mat is easy to clean you can spray it down with the hose or use a pressure washer.  I really enjoyed this mat.



I did get this mat for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: