Monday, March 28, 2016

Ezcosplay Women's Elegant Sleeveless Lace Evening Party Long Prom Dress

When i saw this dress online i wanted it. I am a professional photographer and i thought this dress would look amazing on the beach.



Once i got the dress i was super bummed. This dress is super see through that i can't have someone wear it.  When i went back to the listing on amazon this is not the same dress as listed. The buttons on the back are white not blue. They are also super cheap plastic snaps.  The top is just as see through as the bottom.  I really was hoping this dress would have worked for me to use for shoots. I really wish the bottom layer on the inside had a blue solid material instead of this sheer see through. You would have to wear either a slip or heck nude garments. I was very disappointed in this dress.



I did get this dress for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: