Monday, March 7, 2016

PetBonus Pet Nail Clipper,Professional Pet Nail Trimmers Small Breed Dogs & Cats-With A Free Nail File(Pink and White)

I have chihuahua's and i use to be a vet tech so i know how to trim their nails. When i found theses pink clippers i had to have them i loved how it comes with a nail file.



Inside this package is one nail file and one pair of nail clippers. Theses clippers do come in small and large. I got them in small. I like this pair a lot. It fits great in my hand. Another reason is when using them they don't lock like the pair i have.  My dogs love getting their nails done so doing their nails is a quick and painless session.  The handle has a nice rubber feeling so it doesn't hurt your hand while using them.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: