Monday, March 14, 2016

HyperGear 12000mAh Dual USB External Battery, Premium Power Bank High Capacity Most Compact Portable Charger

I love having external batteries with me when i am on the go.  My phone doesn't always hold a charge anymore. With me being a business owner i have to have my tablet and phone with me at all times. Never know when someone will need me.


I keep this one in my work bag. I love how it's a bigger size battery. It comes with the usb cord to charge it. Once i got it i took it out of the package and charged it up. Took about 3 hours to fully charge. Once it was charged my phone was low on juice so i tried it. Once i plugged it into my phone i heard the little beep and then saw the charging icon. This didn't take long to charge my phone up.  It does come in three different mah. I did get the 1200mah. This battery does have some weight behind it but that is normal with this kind. It is flat and love how it has a on and off button. So i can control when i need it.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: