Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Tea Tree Oil Body and Foot Scrub - Tea Tree Oil Benefits Fights Ring Worm & Athlete's Foot, Softens Corns, Reduces Itching & Acne - Exfoliating Body

I love pampering myself at home. Always looking for new scrubs. When i saw this one i had to get it. Not only can i enjoy it but so can my husband. He suffers from athlete's foot so bad.


This tea tree oil scrub comes in a 12 oz container with a screw off lid. Once taking the lid off there is a piece of aluminium foil to keep it sealed.  Simply peel that back and then you can enjoy this scrub. What i did was filled the foot soaker with warm water and then i put one spoon full of this in. I mixed it up and then soaked my feet for a while. Between the heater and bubbles i was in heaven. This left the bottoms of my heels so soft. I then drained it and refilled it up as i wanted to see how it would work for my husband. He sat with his feet in it and his feet came out smooth and soft and he didn't itch at all or have dry skin. He is hooked he has been using it a lot more. He really loves this stuff. I think once we are out i will buy more.



I did get this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: