Friday, March 4, 2016

Bekith Silver Flower 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4

I have been wanting to replace my silverware for a couple years now.  Since my husband and I could never pick out a set together instead of replacing it i am just adding to it.




This set is a set for 4 there is 20 pieces inside.

4 big forks
4 big spoons
4 little forks
4 little spoons
4 knives

They are made out of stainless steel. I handed a spoon to my husband who always seems to break them in half or bend them. He tried them they give a little bit but nothing compared to what we have.  On the ends of theses there are little flowers.  I am super happy with them. I would say please wash them before using never know what is on them. We keep them stored in a bamboo tray. I would suggest this set to anyone who is getting married or heck who just want to change out their set.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: