Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Viihahn Men's Breathable Mesh Lace-Up Running Shoes,Walk,Workout,Athletic,Exercise,Beach Aqua,Drive (Size 12 US Black)

My husband and I have been going to the gym a lot more. He wanted breathable shoes. As his feet have been sweating.  We checked several stores he couldn't find anything he liked. So i turned to amazon.



Theses shoes come in several colors. I got him the white sole ones.  They come in several sizes such as 5.5 all the way up to 12. My husband normally wears a 11.5 so i ordered him a 12 to be safe. Once we got theses he took them out of the packaging and tried them on. I am here to tell you theses run small. I ordered a 12 as i mentioned and his toe is to the top and he wont get much use out of them. I was a bit bummed but he said it was okay.  Let me tell you more about this shoe.  The sole on theses shoes are latex.  The body of the shoe has a mesh material that is breathable which he likes.  They seem to be made okay. But i was bummed like i said that he wont get much use out of them.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





1 comment:

StevenHWicker said...

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Breathable Mesh Running Shoes