Wednesday, March 9, 2016

New Wayzon Mini Protable Selfie Flash Photography Lighting 16 LED Camera Flash Fill-in Spotlight(Pink)

I love taking selfie's with just me my dogs and even my husband Haha. My front camera on my phone is very bad it has poor lighting and pixels. I am a professional photographer so i pick on it a lot. I know i know it's just a cell phone.



So i have been looking for a way to be able to bring my photos some more light and look better well boom i finally found it. If you guys are having the same issues then i would highly suggest this.  This plugs into your head jack in your phone. mine is on the top so it works out great. Once you get this open it up and take out the cord. Plug it in to charge. Doesn't take very long at all maybe an hour at the most.  Once it was charged i plugged it into my head jack then turned it on. The little switch let's you turn it on and off. Then on the left is another switch to adjust the brightness. I have been using it on low to avoid squinting.  This little gadget has made my selfie's a lot better.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: