Thursday, March 31, 2016

Esddi 6 x 3M / 20 x 10FT Backdrop Photography 0.4mm thickness 1500g Cloth Black Background for Photo Studio Non-wonven Fiber

I am a professional photographer and i have been doing a lot of head shot's lately. I had one client who asked for a solid black background which i didn't have.  He was a realtor and wanted a clean look. So instead of turning to my normal sites i went to amazon.



I didn't want paper backdrops as they tear very easy i have lost several over the years. I thought about vinyl but then i really wanted a cloth one. So i went with a cloth. This backdrop is 10 feet i mean that is great because i was able to hang it and still have enough to put on the floor.  It is 0.4 thick which is not much.  It is totally worth the money.  It did come folded so it did have some creases in it. But you can either fix those two ways. One in photoshop or two with a steamer.  What i love the most about this backdrop is the edges were crimped. Which means it wont fray or come undone.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: