Monday, March 28, 2016

Under The Bed Storage Organizer Chest - Children Kids Baby Closet Bedroom Organization of Shoes Clothing - Slides Underbed Saves Space - Convenient

My closet looks like something exploded i have been wanting things to organize with.  When i saw this i thought it would be perfect to put stuff in and lay on the shelf.




You can use this storage organizer just for about anything.  This organizer has a built in handle so it makes it a lot easier to move from space to space. I want to get more that way my stuff isn't everywhere. This is made very well and love how the zipper works. I cant tell you how many times we buy things like this where the zipper doesn't work. Or falls off. This seems like it will last a long time.  I am using this to store winter clothing well it's Florida so my winter clothing is not much.  But this works amazing for shoes.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: