Friday, March 18, 2016

Men's Classic Cotton Stretch Boxer Briefs Shorts Underwear 5-Pack-Trunk for Men(XL)

My husband use to always want plain boxers. Then one day he said i am going to try theses. I giggled and said didn't you always say those weren't your style. He looked at me and didn't say anything and threw them in the basket. Well after a while this is the only kind he will wear.  The stores here only sell them in a 3 pack and they aren't cheap.



I found them on amazon for a 5 pack and was like sold.  You get a light blue, dark blue, white, black, and a gray.  I opened the package and theses felt damp to the touch and had a mild odor. I took them out and washed them right then and there. After they were done my husband was getting out of the shower i through him a pair and said try theses. He said to me where did you get theses. I said doesn't matter just put them on. He wore them and he said they felt amazing. Super soft to his skin the elastic band wasn't tight. Best of all they didn't ride up. He wore a different pair the next day to work to see how they would feel under his work pants came home and i said to him how did you like those under wear. He said i love them can you get more. Needless to say i will be ordering another pack because for the money you get more pairs then you do if i go to the store.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: