Friday, March 25, 2016

Coconut Oil Hair Mask - Deep Conditioner 100% Cold pressed Coconut Oil for Hair, Argan, Shea Butter & Rosehip Oil - Repair and Moisturize Dry & Damage

I love hair masks they are so good for your hair.  This one is a deep conditioner it has 100% coconut oil and argan oil and other amazing stuff. I don't like the taste of coconut good thing this isn't to eat haha. But this smells amazing.




This is a 8.8oz jar that has  a screw off lid.  You can keep this in your shower or in your bathroom and when you need it bring it to your shower.  When you first get this it will have a plastic seal over it then when you remove the cap it has a seal to prove that no one has used it. I love how none of the product was leaking out.   I did read this very careful i don't see any dyes or things that would cause an alarm for me. This seems to be 100% natural.  When using this you will only need a little bit. Trust me a little goes a long way.  When it's on my hair it's not greasy nor heavy like some conditioners i have used.  This mask will help get rid of the break up on your hair.  So your hair comes out clean and refreshed like it should after washing.  I put this on my hair and let it sit while i washed my body and even shaved. When i was done i rinsed it out. When i got out after drying my hair i could get a comb through without any knots and i let me hair air dry and it was silky and smooth. I love this stuff.  I would recommend this to anyone i know.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: