Thursday, March 3, 2016

Veepeak Mini LED Night Light Motion Sensor Light, Stick Anywhere Wall Light/ Closet Light/ Cabinet Light/ Step Light/ Battery Powered Emergency Light,

My hall closet has no light in it. We don't know why they built this house with no light there. So we have been looking for a light to put in there for when we open the door it will come on.  I have seen several different kinds but nothing that i really liked.



Finally after searching amazon i came across this light.  What i love about it is it's two lights in one if that makes sense.  This led light runs off of 3 AAA batteries which are not included. To put them in is simple just pop the backing off and put them in. It sticks to a wall or cabinet or where ever you want. By a little sticky strip.  I did notice this light comes on when you are 10 feet in front of it.  I really love how it shuts off after 20 seconds of detecting non movement.   This is a great little light to have if you need light somewhere. I told my husband we should get this for bathroom so when is lazy and doesn't want to turn on the light he will have light.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: