Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Lavender Eye Pillow - Yoga Eye Pillow for Stress & Migraine Relief - Eye Pillows Made in USA. Use Hot or Cold for Stress Relief, Headaches, Sinus Pain

I suffer from chronic migraines a lot.  I have tried everything to man kind to help ease them nothing works. So I had a friend tell me about this pillow. I figured why not try it.




This pillow comes in 12 colors. I got this in Amethyst.  Which is a dark purple.  When i opened the bag i could smell the lavender all ready. It was super strong.  I did let my pillow sit out for a couple days before using it.  I was worried that since it was so strong it would make my migraine worst. So after a couple of days i tried it. First thing i did was tried it hot. To do this you simple put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. No longer than that as you don't want to burn your face or ruin your pillow. It works really well for me on hot it doesn't make them go away but it does numb it to where i can stand them. So the next day i figured let me try this on cold. I stuck it in the freezer and hour before i wanted to use it. Then took it out for me the cold didn't do much. I do tend to run to this pillow more than my prescription pills. If your pillow happens to get dirty you can spot clean it. Never put this in the washing machine as you will ruin it.  I want to get another one for my mom who also suffers from really bad migraines.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: