Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Unum™ Desktop File Sorter; Organizer for Makeup Palettes, Electronics, Cutting Boards, Magazines, Books, Premium Clear Cast Acrylic Collator, 9"

I have been wanting a acrylic sorter to hold my makeup pallets. I have checked several stores around town and have yet to find one. My husband said just order it off amazon. So that is what i did.



You can use this organizer for just about anything doesn't have to be just for makeup. That is just what i plan to use it for.  This acrylic organizer is handmade and is very sturdy.   On the bottom it has 4 anti slip pads. So this wont move around.  It is 5mm thick and can hold quite a bit.  The back slot can hold three of my bigger makeup pallets. Then the other two can hold up to 6 of the smaller ones. You can either lay them flat or stand them up.  I am so happy to finally be able to have my pallets out and instead of hidden in a drawer.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: