Sunday, March 27, 2016

Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder Ultra-fine 8 oz Food Grade, Ideal for Detox, to Help with Digestion and Accidental Poisonings USA-Owned Producers,

I suffer from gingivitis i have since i was 16. My mom always hated taking me to the demists for them to tell me to brush my gums to make them bleed. Then soon enough it would go away. Well i am here to say it never went away.  So i looked into other things to help it go away. Tried so many things. I had a friend tell me about this i figured what do i got to loose.




This charcoal powder comes in a 8 oz resealable bag. Be careful when opening it because it will go every where. What i did was put it in the sink and took scissors and cut it to open then i slowly opened it. I still got the powder on my hands no biggie. I then took a small Tupperware container and put some in it.  I keep the bag under the bathroom sink and keep the container on top of the counter near the sink. I use this for my teeth as that's what i am having issues with. I have been using this for a week and i can tell you i am hooked and i will be using this for the rest of my life. It has not only whitened my teeth but it has took the redness out of my gums. They no longer bleed or hurt to touch with my tongue. This product is down right amazing. The gaps near my gums and teeth have gone down so much.  For those who are unsure how to use this what i do is wet my tooth brush then stick it in the container and then brush brush brush with it. My husband always laughs at me and says i look like something out of the walking dead. But i don't care because it works. Finally something. Okay once i am done brushing with it i rinse my mouth with warm water as cold hurts. Then i take my tooth brush and tooth paste and brush over it and rinse again. To this day i have zero build up on my teeth the next morning. I would suggest this to anyone who has issues with their gums or heck someone who just wants to whiten their teeth.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I encourage you to research what all you can accomplish with this wonderful product. One thing I would like to warn you about is when you receive this item, Please do not open straight away, charcoal uses