Saturday, March 12, 2016

4 Pack Muslin Cotton BlissfulBaby - Best Swaddle Blankets - Super Soft and Comfortable for Swaddling Receiving and Nursing Cover for NewBorns Boy Girl

I have a friend who just found she is having a little boy. I was so happy for her as she has struggled with infertility. After doing ivf it worked for her. So when i saw theses i knew she would love them.



It comes in a box with a see through window. Inside the box is 4 different muslin blankets. They are super soft to the touch. Of course with anything you get your going to want to wash them. I will let her do that. But theses blankets are great for swaddling or covering while breast feeding.  Theses blankets are made very well you can look at them and see. I really love how they are breathable.  As the baby gets older she can then use theses as blankets to lay him on to change or even while sleeping in car seat while on the go. He will get a lot of use out of them. I think they will make a great gift.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: