Sunday, March 20, 2016

BugZZZap Solar-Powered Outdoor Bug Zapper

We live in Florida and the mosquitoes and flies are so bad. Every time open my front door we let a fly in the house. Such a pain.



When you get this you need to put the three piece stake together then put the lantern on it.  Once i got this i stuck it outside i left it out there for two days to get a full charge. It takes a full 8 hours to charge this.  On the lantern there is a handle so you could hang this from the house if you wanted to. Or you could use it on the stake. I did notice with the stake my grounds were dry. So i struggled to get it in. I had to use a hammer. I plan to get a hook and hang it from my front porch. There is two lights on this a white light and a purple light. The purple light is to kill the bugs the white light just seems to give you light.  When i had this outside and the light was turned on a bug hit it and it makes a loud pop noise if you are not use to it. Or forget about it i will say will scary the crap out of you.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: