Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Pancake and Cupcake Batter Dispenser Bundle with 12 Red Silicone Cupcake Liner Molds

I have been wanting one of theses dispensers for years. I could never bring myself to buy one. The stores here always want a lot of money and i just could never bring myself to spend it. Finally i though you know what let's check on amazon.  I found one and i got it in a heart beat the price was a lot more reasonable.



This pancake dispenser is great for putting any kind of batter in. You can use it for pancakes and cupcakes or muffins. I used this to make chocolate chip muffins the other day but totally forgot to take pictures of it in action.  This is so easy to use simply put your batter inside then when you are ready squeeze the handle and it will come out.  This one does come with 12 red silicone cupcake liners. I have learn with theses cupcake liners don't wash them with soap. I did and then the next time i went to use them the food tasted like soap. I made sure i rinsed them till water ran clear. What i have been doing is soaking them with baking soda to cut the soap. I hate to get rid of them. But on another note the dispenser works amazing. It really saves time no more having a bowl and spoons dirty. This is super easy to clean to.  This would be a great gift for anyone who loves to cook. I decided to make corn muffins so i could show you guys what it looked like. This batter was a bit thick for it but i used a spoon inside to help it a bit.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: