Wednesday, March 2, 2016

ACEVIVI 6.5" Professional Barber Thinning / Texturizing Scissors - Comfort Grip Triple Ring with Adjustable Tension and Finger Inserts

I cut my husband hair to save on money. I am no hairstylist by all means. But his hair is super easy to do.  But with using the clippers its super hard to do around his ears. So i have been wanting to get a pair of scissors.



Theses scissors come in a very nice zipper pouch. Where you can store then when not using it. I think that alone makes them worth the money.  Theses scissors can be used to cut hair, beards, animals. I plan on using them for my husband hair like i mentioned above. Okay moving on  they are made out of stainless steel and seem to be great quality.  They do come in 4 different sizes i got the 6.5' ones.  I did clean theses with rubbing alcohol to sanitize them.  I then used them on my husband hair. I really like how how one side is the blade to cut and other is like a comb. Makes it so much easier. They fit really well in my hands and don't kill my thumb like the ones i was using.  I really enjoyed theses and want to get more to have on hand.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: