Friday, March 4, 2016

Large Hanging Wet Dry Bag for Cloth Diapers or Laundry (Cupcake)

I love cupcakes and also i have gotten away from female menstrual pads. I started using cloth. It's a lot better for your health.




I got this for when my pads are dirty i have somewhere to put them while i gather more to wash. I am planning to hang this by my washing machine.  This bag does come in several different patterns. But this is the one i wanted the most.  It has two zipper pockets. You could even use this bag for going to the beach to hold wet swim suits and towels.  This bag will hold 5 beach towels and if using for cloth diapers up to 25 of them. This is made very well and i want to get one for a friend who is having a baby boy who is planning to cloth diaper him.




I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: