Friday, March 25, 2016

Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale in Tempered Glass - with Timer, Alarm and Temperature Display

I have been wanting a food scale for a couple months now. Since we went on a diet i cut back my portions.  This scale comes in handy. I really love how it has a timer, alarm clock  on it.




When i first got this i used a damp cloth to wash it off.  This scale has a tempered glass top. So cleaning it is a lot easier.  What i really love about this scale is it has a auto turn off.  You will need to install AAA batteries before this will work. Batteries  are  included.  You can use this in lbs or even ounces. Which i think is a great feature.  This is a really nice scale my husband and i love how it works so well with a touch of 4 buttons.  This is a great little scale and i told my mom about it. She is going to look into getting one.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: