Monday, March 21, 2016

Fiori Women's Sexy Hipster Cheeky Lace Panty Large -Leafy Green

I think these's under wear are super cute online so i had to jump in and get them. After getting them i loved them in person. They are made very well super cute in person. But so sad I got theses in large and i am here to tell you if you are blessed with curves and a bit butt they wont work at all.



I got theses and washed them right away.  After they were cleaned i tried them on HUGE fail. They are nothing like hipster cheeky panties i own. They don't fit right. I am blessed with a big butt but theses made me feel like i was super fat. I will be giving them to my sister who is a teenager and tiny so she can get some use out of them. I was super bummed as i loved the lace and color.  They are super cute but super small.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: