Monday, March 7, 2016

Living Fitness Tracker, Gomeir Activity Tracker Intelligent Pedometer Smart Sleeping Monitor with IP67 waterproof OLED Screen Touch Key Calling and Te

I had a fit bit but i decided i didn't like it. It was to bulky and it bothered my arm. So i have been looking for something a lot small and less bulky. Finally found something.


This little tracker is great to use while walking or working out.  The band on this is a rubber/silicone i will admit when i first tried to put this on i couldn't get it to go through the holes. I had to use my nail. Now that it's been a week and I guess you can say i stretch it a bit.  I like how it's adjustable and you can make it fit any size wrist. The actually activity tracker just pops right into the band. It fits snugly so you wont loose it. You can take this in and out for charging it when it's low.  The screen on this is touch so with a simple touch of your finger you can set everything.

You can set the time, date, and track your steps. It can also count calories and monitor your sleep. Just like the high end ones but in my opinion  a lot better. I got this so i could have something to count my steps while working out. I was very impressed with the battery life on this.  Guess what unlike the other ones this is waterproof so you can go in the pool with it.  This does have an app so you can track everything on your phone or tablet.  It does come with a charger which the activity tracker just sets right in it and you can charge it up via computer or if you have a usb adapter you can charge it that way.


I did get this product for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: