Sunday, March 20, 2016

BlueFire® Aluminum Alloy High Speed 7 Ports USB 2.0 HUB Adapter Transfer Speeds Up to 480Mbps Mini USB Hub for Apple iMac, Macbook Pro Air, Laptop,

When i first saw this i wasn't sure if i needed it. But then after thinking i wanted it more and more. So i caved in and got it.



It's super easy to plug in. This is made out of aluminum and it has 7 usb ports. So you can transfer data and stuff a lot faster. You can use this on a apple or pc.  It has a built in surge protector so it will wont fry your stuff. If anything were to happen it protects it.  This will help cut down on the cords. In my office near my computer there are many wires and it's a pain. The usb ports on my computer no longer work they just stopped one day. I needed this to transfer information from my computer to a external hard drive. I do enjoy this very well. It's well worth the money.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: