Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Gracious Dog Winter Dress with Bow Tie (black, L)

My little chihuahua loves to dress up and look pretty.  She models for me all the time. I wanted to get her a new little dress and came across this one and thought you know what it's different.



When i got this dress i was totally bummed it looks nothing like the one they listed. It is missing the bow and little pearls. To me without it the dress is plain and not that cute.  Plus the bottom of the dress i got looks nothing like the one listed. I was totally upset.  So if you are wanting the dress listed that is not what you will get. below you will see what i got.

This dress comes in two colors black and pink. I got the black one even though my dog is black.  It comes in several sizes such as xs all the way up to large. I ordered the large as most dresses i order for my dog tend to look like tube tops. This dress is a bit big on her i wont lie but only where the arm holes are. It has two snaps on either side of the shoulders. I just simply put this over my dogs head and put her arms through. Didn't need to touch the snaps.  The top of this dress reminds me of the children's puffy jackets. Inside it does have lining. Over all the dress is super soft.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: