Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Fluffy Plush Easter Bunny in Pre -Made Easter Basket with Milk Chocolate Hershey Bar Candy-Bunny Rabbit Cotton Tail Appearance-Springtime Easter Kid

Easter is right around the corner and i love making baskets to decorate my house. I saw this and thought the bunny was so cute i needed it. With me being a professional photographer i wanted a different feel this year.



First off let's start with the basket i love how it's a lot smaller than any of the ones you find in stores. It works perfect for decorating and heck even photo shoots with little ones.  The bunny is super cute and so soft. He will make a great add to my collection.  Now sadly with me living in Florida by the time i got this in the mail the chocolate bar was completely melted and was soup.  I did stick it in the fridge to harden it back up but didn't form shape like a chocolate bar normally does.  So i kept that and ate it. Cant waste chocolate.  This set would be great for smaller children who are at the age of just learning. Heck even make a cute basket for newborns.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: