Monday, May 9, 2016

Mini i8 2.4G Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad for PC Pad Google Android TV Box USB

I have a android box and it's such a pain watching and having to get up to use a wired mouse to go to the next show. So i wanted a wireless mouse with a keyboard. Did some searching and found this one.



Okay this first off comes packaged very well.  First thing i did was take the keyboard out and plug the usb cord into the wall adapter i have and charge the battery.  I did take the battery cover off which is on the back. I will admit this little sucker was a pain. Once i got it off i took out the usb piece and plugged it into my android box.  This only took a couple of hours to fully charge. You will need to flip the switch on the top to the on position to charge it.  Once it was charged i took it to the box in our bedroom and oh my we love it so much once we get the other box for the living room i will be ordering another one. The mouse pad works great and the keys also work great.  My husband also loves to use this he said he was worried he wouldn't be able to use it due to his big fingers but he uses it more than i do.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: