Monday, May 23, 2016

Best Collagen Cream For Face, Stretch Marks, Eyes, Body, Scars - BIG 4 OZ Collagen Night Cream - Best Collagen Elastin Cream. Our Premium Collagen Bea

I have had many people tell me about this cream. I have a nasty dog bite scar on my face and for years i have tried several things to get rid of it nothing works. Finally i figured what would it hurt to try this.



First thing i do is wash my face and make sure it's dry. I applied this cream a small amount goes a long way. I put it on my hand them rubbed it into my skin. I was worried i would break out as i have sensitive skin. But i had no issues once so ever.  This cream has a mild lemon smell. Very refreshing and clean. I put this on when i went to bed and over the week i have noticed a huge change in my scar. It's a lot lighter than it use to be.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: