Monday, May 23, 2016

Ideashop® New Design Handmade Square White Adjustable Sandal Wood Wooden Watch Quartz Wristwatch Miyota Movt Men's Watches with Auto Date Calendar Fun

I have been looking for a white wooden watch for my father. Since father's day is coming up i thought this would make a great gift.



I found a couple but none really stuck me as i had to get until this one.  It comes in a nice box and the watch is wrapped around a little black pillow.  This watch is light weight and each piece of wood is not the same. So it gives it more of a character feature.  It has a nice clip on feature so when your wearing it you don't have to worry about it falling off.  This watch looks amazing in person and would make a great gift to anyone.



I did get this watch for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: