Monday, May 30, 2016

Housmile Professional Grade Exercise Balance Yoga Ball, Perfect Ball Chair For Home or Office (Pink 65cm)

I have been wanting a yoga ball for a couple years now. My friend has one and been trying to get her to give it to me since she don't use it but she wouldn't so i broke down and got one.




This ball comes in several colors such as pink, blue and purple. I got the pink one because i love pink. What i love the most about this is it comes with it's own little pump. This makes blowing up the ball a lot easier.  You can use this ball for therapy or exercise which is  a nice thing. Or you could be like my husband and use it as a chair while playing video games.  Make sure when filling this up you keep checking to make sure it's firm.  This is a great ball and i would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a yoga ball.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: