Friday, May 6, 2016

[Qualcomm Certified Quick Charge 3.0] [Most Compact and Fast] EasyAcc 20000mAh Dual Port Power Bank Portable Charger with QC 3.0 and Smart Tech for Phones, Tablets - Dark Blue

I am a professional photographer and when your out and about there is nothing worst that having your phone die and not have a charger. Well no more having to worry about if your phone or tablet are going to die.



This charger is a lot bigger than i thought i would be. This is my number one external battery pack that i leave in my business bag.  It is a little on the heavy side but that is to be expected because of it's size.  This power bank has 20000 mah and has a dual port so you could charge two things at once.  I really like how this has a on/off button.  This does come with a usb cord  and a user manual.  I used this with my tablet and my lg v10 phone and it charges it super fast.  When you get this you will need to charge this up it only takes a couple of hours to charge.  This also has a led light to show how much battery life is left.


This is a great external battery and would make a great gift for anyone.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: