Monday, May 16, 2016

Aoohe 10 Pcs Soft Oval Kabuki Pro Toothbrush Makeup Brush Sets Foundation Brushes Cream Contour Powder Blush Concealer Brush

I have seen theses type of brushes all over the internet i think they are super neat looking and i have been wanting a big set of them. I found one that was a 10 piece set so i jumped on them.



Theses come in a very nice package.  Theses brushes are in different sizes and shapes.  Inside there was 5 brushes are oval shaped and the bristles are super soft.  There are 3 brushes in this set that are great for foundation  they can blend your makeup and make it look very natural .   When i first got theses brushes i would suggest to wash with warm water and your choice of soap. I use baby shampoo so it's soft on the bristles.  I like the smaller ones for blending and contouring around my nose.  Theses are really nice and made very well.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: