Friday, May 6, 2016

ETONG Mini 3-inch Pocket Fan Electric Personal Fans 3 Speeds Portable Mini USB Rechargeable Portable Table Fan with Built-in Battery

My husband and I play golf and sometimes in the middle of summer since we live in Florida we get some crazy temperatures.  So i have been looking for a small fan to keep in the golf cart to use while waiting to play. Just to keep me cool.




This fan comes with the usb charging cable which is always a nice thing. When i first got it i took it out of the box and plugged it in to charge. It only took a couple hours to charge fully.  Once it was charged i pressed the power button to turn it on there is a speed button to control the speeds. It has three levels high, medium and low.  I really love how this fan is small in design and can fit in my golf bag. You could even use it for the beach if you wanted to it doesn't take up much room. I did notice if you hold the power and the speed button a little light on the side will come on. However this light is not that bright nor is it really something i need.

I will say i was blown away literally on how much air movement comes out of this little fan.  I wasn't expecting it to be as much or that strong. I also have to say when it's on and running it's rather quite which is a great thing.



I did get this a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: