Friday, May 6, 2016

Solar Outdoor Garden Lights Color Changing Hummingbirds For Lawn Decoration Needs No Wiring

I have been wanting some solar butterflies for my front yard. But then I thought to myself why not do humming birds instead. Theses solar lights are super cute and fit my expectations.




They come in a nice box. They are wrapped in plastic. I do have to say that even though i had a issue with one of my birds being broken the company has amazing customer service and got me a new one.  So moving on theses are simple to put together. Take the piece that goes into the ground and push it onto one of the metal poles then attach the other pole that has the solar light then your little bird on top. Boom your in business takes literally seconds to put together.  Make sure you flip the switch to the on position if not your little birds wont charge.  That day i stuck them out in the yard and at night we had a beautiful colored birds. They change colors. My one neighbor now wants some for her garden so i told her where to get them.



I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: