Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sunrise Professional Synthetic Leather Beauty Makeup Artist Train Case Cosmetic Box , Black

I have been wanting a really nice makeup box for a while now. I wanted one that could hold a lot more than my small one.



This case the outside is made to feel like leather. Just so you know it's not real.  Inside it has 6 tier trays that stretch out and can hold so much stuff.  One thing i loved about this case is it comes with a key. This case you are able to lock it close so no one can get inside it. I think this is a great feature to have especially if you have children who love to get into your stuff. I know my sister comes to visit me all the time and she is always taking my makeup now i can put my expensive stuff in here and lock it up. If your not big on makeup you could use this case for other things to.  It would make a great case to hold nail stuff.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: