Friday, May 6, 2016

SySrion® Ionic Hair Straightener Brush 2.0, Anion Hair Comb Hair Care, Instant Magic Silky Straight Hair Styling, Anti Scald Anti Static Ceramic Heati

Theses hair brush straighteners  are the new hit trend they make straightening your hair a breeze.  This one comes in a very nice box. It is offered in three colors pink, blue and black. With me loving pink of course i got the pink.



First thing i did was take it out of the box. I was blown away with everything that came with this one.

1. hair brush straightener
2. hair clips
1 owner manual
1 velvet soft carrying bag.
1 heat glove



Okay moving on let's talk about this hair brush straightener I have owned a couple different ones.  This one i like a lot more. The bristles on this brush are flat and wide. They don't pull your hair like the other one. The buttons on this one are on the top of the handle not the side. Plus still plenty of room to hold it to use it without changing the temperatures.  I also really love how this has a swivel cord plus a nice long cord. I feel the carrying case and the hair clips are very nice features from this company.  The carrying bag is a drag string and it's pink and super soft. The brush fits in there very well including the cord when wrapped up.  I didn't use the heat glove to be honest this wasn't as hot as i was expecting it to be. I could touch it without it burning my hands.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: